Presentation Rules: DUE: Dec.
- Each team prepares 15 minutes, 15 pages presentation, and email
me by due. All team members must participate in the presentation.
Team's presentation will be graded by the Instructor, TA, and two TIs,
and will be included in the final grade.
- Presentation should include:
- Highlevel description of project application
- E/R diagram (show how it has evolved from Proj#1 to Proj#3)
- Assumptions that you made
- Relational schema of all tables (show before and after
optimization using 1 table as an example)
- In Proj #3, you need to implement THREE scenario descriptions.
From those three scenarios, pick ONE scenario, and show how you have
implemented it in SQL.
- During the presentation, each team needs to demonstrate each
step of the chosen scenario by running SQL queries in VLabs. NO
screen-shots will be accepted -- online demo only. If your SQL queries
don't run properly or gives wrong answers, you will lose points.
- Be creative. Use lots of examples and figures instead of words.
Go over a practice talk among yourselves.