Welcome to the home of the PIKE
wEb) Research Group. We study various
research issues including:
- Conventional Database Research Agenda
- XML Data Model and Schema/Query Languages
- Web Search, Web Services and Semantic Web, Metadata
- Information Retrieval, Digital Library, Citation Analysis, Bibliometrics
- Multimedia Information System
| For Fall 2015, We have one RA opening for a Ph.D. student to investigate data mining and
privacy issues in social media. If you are interested in joining the PIKE group, pursuing for Ph.D., please apply to IST, indicating your interest.
||   Who are we?
||   A list of our research projects
||   Published papers and technical reports
||   Courses being offered
||   PikeWiki (Internal)
||   Public services
According to Wordle, below is what PIKE group researches.